Thinking of building your dream home or doing major renovation work to your current home? We can offer a one-time close construction loan that automatically converts to permanent financing. Lock in your 30-year financing before you break ground. Funds are advanced as construction progresses and you only pay the interest on the portion of the loan that has been advanced until the construction phase is complete.
Renovation loans allow borrowers to purchase a home and also finance the costs to make necessary repairs to the property. We have several options. The most common being the FHA 203k loan. The 203k loan makes it possible to turn a fixer upper into your dream home without spending tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket. There are two different 203k loan types. The streamline 203k is much simpler but limits the borrowers to $35,000 in repairs while the full 203k allows borrowers to borrow any amount (not to exceed FHA thresholds) up to 96.5% of the appraised value upon completion. If you are struggling to find the home of your dreams, then the 203k could be a perfect product for you.
We offer additional renovations loan options. Consult one of our mortgage representatives for more details.
- Lot loans up to 75% loan to value
- Up to 80% loan to value on construction to permanent financing
- Construction phase 6-18 months
- Interest-only payments during construction
- Automatically converts to a fixed rate loan when construction is complete
- One settlement only is required
- The fixed rate is locked at the time of settlement and remains locked during the construction phase
- Bridge loans are available on existing property